Hello, Metal Gladiators
A new patch is live, bringing a total of 16 gameplay bug fixes, including some significant issues that were reported by the community.
- Fixed a bug where Black Lotus incorrectly accelerated forward when combining reflected damage from weapon 2 and using weapon 3 (also known as Super Dash for some community members).
- Fixed a bug where Black Lotus’ weapon 2 reflected the damage from enemies but canceled its own out of combat self-repair.
- Fixed a bug where Black Lotus’ weapon 2 did not cancel the self-repair from enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Black Lotus' weapon 2 made enemies start their out of combat self-repair earlier than expected.
- Fixed a bug where Wildfire’s passive was activated even when hitting a barrier (i.e., Rampage’s passive).
- Fixed a bug where Wildfire’s weapon 1 was triggering its impact and area damage at different times.
- Fixed a bug where Wildfire’s weapon 2 explosion wasn’t being blocked by barriers (i.e., Rampage’s passive and Icebringer’s weapon 2).
- Fixed a bug where Wildfire’s weapon 3 didn’t activate the trail animation.
- Fixed a bug where Icebringer could not be pushed while using the weapon 3.
- Fixed a rare bug where Clunker’s weapon 2 dealt damage but didn’t pull the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Clunker’s weapon 2 sometimes crossed walls, improperly dealing damage and/or grabbing enemies on its way back.
- Fixed a bug where VFX from different characters were improperly activated during matches, getting stuck at the arena or even on the machines.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to rebuild the machine inside the stones at the center of Metal God Arena.
- Fixed a bug on the Temple of Sacrifice arena, where a collider at the delivery point was improperly positioned.
- Fixed a bug where exiting a match on the last point, while the victory/defeat animation is running caused the client to crash.
The machine size has been increased by 20%.
The machine weight has been increased proportionally to its new size.
When Wildfire hits an enemy when rebuilding, the passive ability is activated.
- The camera is now more stable when rebuilding your machine.
We are aiming to fix other major gameplay issues during the next weeks. The community also reported some of the issues on the list below:
- Rampage’s weapon 3 behavior is inconsistent in some situations.
- Dirt Devil’s weapon 3 randomly getting stuck during the match, forcing the machine to get back to where the harpoon is attached.
- Bomb Fights not triggering in some situations.
- Bomb getting through blockers in some situations.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
Heavy Metal Machines Team