Hey y'all! Here's our first patch that includes some features you've been asking about and some bug fixes :)
Please let us know what you think!
OFFICIAL PATCH: v. 0.6.6.8
- Added "free aim" toggle for Keyboard+Mouse, available in options in the Main Menu.
- Tweaks to player's animation components in order to make him more responsive while shooting, reloading, and dashing. Overall, control over the player character should feel better now! You can finally change weapons immediately while reloading and so on.
- Also, new reloading logic: now weapon reload speed depends on bullets remaining in the chamber.
- Added "Inventory" option while interacting with the cart that's taking you to a map in hub for easier access to equipment (first step in our work to successfully remind people that you have to equip things you buy before you can use them)
- Changed interactions with powerups: now you can pick up new ones while having other ones active, the new ones will replace the old ones.
- Dialogue text fixes on several levels
- Exploding Barrels have a bigger and higher collider (should be easier to shoot them)
- New challenge on Prison-3 (don't get hurt by darkness instead of kill all enemies)
- Fixed colliders on Snow-3, machine shouldn't have any blind spots now
- Exploding Barrels on Snow-3 have different colliders for better reactivity
- Limited player access to the heart of the machine on Sawblade-3
- Some other fixes to machines on Sawblade-3 and Snow-3