- I have enhanced the automap
- It now has better looking icons representing the player, invaders, portals and boss-doors
- It now maps all 3 layers instead of just the top layer which gives it a better look
- The map in the lower-left now auto-scales to be a size that takes up the lower-left (to the hotbar)
- I have changed how unique armor gets its crystal slot shape.
- It is now based on iLevel of the monster, not the depth of the world.
- This fixes the invader boss dropping the wrong shape and maybe some other wrong-shape bugs.
- I have removed the backgrounds for bosses in Hell and Inferno. This will on take effect once you regenerate your current map/world.
- Armor will no longer change colors/rarity when slotted with a crystal.
- It will remain the original rarity even when the crystal is removed.
- Currently 'bugged' items remain the wrong rarity color forever.
- There was a bug in the map where a buffer could be overwritten in some unusual cases and hard-crash. This has been fixed.
- The Holiday item: Gone Batty was accidentally dropping but it has been fixed.