Hello, Machine Warriors!
It's been some time since the release of the previous update and believe us when we say that it was time well spent! This time we've got something extremally exciting for you - a new playable stage in the form of machine factory drowned in smoke and heat. There are also four new enemies joining the roster for you to disintegrate!
Additionally, the Machine Factory Update will bring a lot of improvements to optimization, almost every system in the game, as well as new original soundtrack pieces and tons of bug fixes. This release is the first step into our new roadmap, but more on that will be revealed soon. Stay tuned!
* Known issue **
Rarely, when switching between 2 weapons, the hands/weapon will disappear. If this happens exit the game to main menu and then choose play and Continue (the game already saved the progression to current room so you will always restart to current room).
- New stage - Machine Factory
- New Enemy - Slicer (2 blade enemy that can kill you in one hit)
- New Enemy - Blade Runner (small but fast enemy, very dangerous in groups)
- New Enemy - Daemon (heavy enemy, impervious to time manipulation)
- New Boss - Tripod (3 legged robot that delivers a mighty melee attack)
- Max FOV of 130 (+ constant FOV for weapon and FPS hands)
- Optimizations on both loading time and rendering performance. The game should run 20% better and loading times should have decreased to normal times.
For a more detailed change log please take a look here https://steamcommunity.com/app/529970/discussions/3/3491891042515758205/