- Unit possession
- More secret units
- Might have fixed the crash on exit bug
- Added some missing pieces to the armor of the knight
- Added a projectile block to the Shogun
- Slightly increased the size of the hoplite shield
- Slightly increased the cost of the King
- Decreased the health of the Shogun
- Increased the time between dodges for the Sensei
- Decreased the health of the Sensei
You can control units by looking at them and pressing F - holding F makes it easier to choose which unit, just let go when you've marked the one you want to possess.
Control the unit by walking/running/driving with the WASD keys, use attacks with LMB and RMB (mouse clicks) and do special moves with space. All units don't have attacks or special moves so it varies from unit to unit.
Remember, you're possessing the unit - this means will be just as bad (and probably worse) as the unit usually is!
[b]Make sure to restart steam and verify the integrity of the game files.
We cannot answer questions here, please post questions and feedback in the Steam forums or email email@example.com