- Added Rift S badge.
- Changed Rift CV1 badge to include “Rift”.
- Changed Index Controller icon on multiplayer badge to more stylized visuals.
- Changed frame-rate-based view cutter to only cut based on a percentage of the max framerate instead of hard-coded rates that assume 90hz.
- Changed physics timestep to adjust itself to headset framerate if headset frame rate is higher or lower than 90hz.
- Tweaked shadow cascades to make closer shadows higher resolution.
- Fixed bug in Workshop maps display that made it get stuck on a non-existent page when loading filtered levels.
- Fixed bug in audio manager that made the user lag when going really fast on ice.
All of the framerate related changes were made to accommodate both the 80hz Rift S and the 120-144hz Valve Index headsets coming up.