Hello! This update adjusts a couple of things within the game and fixes a few issues.
- Stylizing, Parkour, and Machine Learning were not used anywhere for Genre-Theme combination Quality point contribution, now they do
- the interest selection during character creation now shows the amount of tasks the knowledge provided by the interest contributes to increasing the Quality point gain from
- fixed incorrect display of the theme-genre combos knowledge given by interests (some genre-theme combos would be skipped over entirely) in the character creation menu
- fixed the "Goals & deadlines" HUD element remaining after changing the resolution/window mode
- fixed game crash that occured when cancelling an in-dev platform while employees could talk about some occurence related to it
- fixed platform specialists never freeing up from their busy state
- optimized event handling, resulting in slightly lower memory usage, and slightly better performance when a lot of things are happening at the same time (most often when playing with the x5 speed multiplier)
- minor optimizations done to lighting compute
- minor optimizations done to main logic loop
I would like to thank the people that have reported bugs fixed in this update.
If you come across any bugs or crashes, make sure to report them in the Steam discussions thread.
Thanks for reading!