- The Coffee icon has been updated to look different from the unique potion
- Skeleton Wizard now limits the number of spawns to 8, down from 15
- Skeleton Wizard now summons every 1.5s instead of 0.5s
- Changed stack size to 10 (from 5) for: Eggs, corn on the cob, roasted sunflower seeds, roasted garlic, jam, milk, cheese and bleu cheese, saplings
- Renamed Sludge Dirt to Ichor Dirt
- The general vendor will only carry the current bank-tab upgrade instead of all of them at once
- Cleric, Rogue, Necromancer and Enchanter have their update to the new 5/9 ancient items
- If you are any of those classes, your ancient items have been reset and your gold refunded
- Enchanter has had a huge boost in power
- The Necromancer will now display how many active skull pets it has on the ancient bar icon
- The Bard drum and piccolo have been improved
- The Warrior Charm, Weapon stance, and Defensive stance have been improved
- Paladin Tome has been improved
- Wizard Frozen Shield and Firestorm Opus have been improved
- Runes have changed considerably. You no longer craft runes. You can only find them.
- There are 4 common runes instead of 8. All 4 of the removed runes have become 4 of the remaining if you had them in your inventory/bank.
- Many ring recipes (and a few Runewords) have changed to reflect this.
- All runes now follow the 3-of-a-kind upgrade to the next "rank/rarity" and the recipes are all changed in the crafting panel.
- I've changed the Rune creation quest to make a ring (using Runes) instead.
- Runewords have changed. There is now an upgrade at the barn. When you buy it, a Runeword vendor appears.
- The Runeword vendor uses compost as a currency.
- The barn and upgrade are available in Descent
- Runeword chests no longer drop recipes but can drop uncommon and above runes as well as compost.
- New runewords will be coming soon.
- The weapon runewords don't appear at the vendor currently. They will be changing.
- Fixed a bug which would make your character invisible if you ranked-up your Wisp form while in Wisp form