It's been a while since the last update, but we want to explain why. Many had volunteered to help translate the game into their language, so we thought, why not? We are working on providing a community translation platform where everyone can collaborate to translate the game, but the way to deal with the language files had to be totally reworked to be compatible with this platform, both int the game itself and in the tools that we use, which ended up taking quite some time. We also have a problem with the platform itself to put it on the server, which delayed the update even more. The game is already fully compatible with the new file system required, but the platform is still a bit lacking in order to make it available, and we will let you know when it is ready. We have decided to release the new update even without the translation platform to fix some critical bugs that some people are having. Follow the list of changes below:
- Fixed a bug that crashed cutscenes, preventing progress of the game.
- Fixed a bug that made Inanna not appear in the conversation with Artaeus.
- Fixed a bug that made Mattaki disappear during the initial escape of the game.
- Fixed a bug that made the player immortal by dying of starvation or dehydration just as it exited to the world map.
- Removed the delay to activate the backstep, now it will activate immediately after pushing the button.
- It is no longer possible to attack during the backstep.
- The Elasmotherium will no longer run indefinitely, now it will be possible to escape its attack by sprinting(holding shift).
- It is no longer possible to build within the Marduk room.
- Aggressive animals will now stop chasing you after some distance from the starting point they started to attack.