Update 29: A New Home
[i]Greetings Orc Hunters!
Today we're bringing you a new way to test yourself against the power of the Horde. We've redesigned The Wave Attack game mode to be faster and more replayable.
You'll start each round with the base equipment. Every time you beat a wave, you'll get a random selection of options to upgrade or swap one piece of your gear. To make all this possible, Home Island got a nice makeover. Plus, the new Double Damage Potion will help you rack up those multi kills!
We've also added Steam Leaderboards to tell us who's the best Orc Hunter out there!
Update 29 Notes
- Redesigned Horde Attack mode - Fight your way through the Horde while upgrading your items!
- Added global leaderboards for Horde Attack mode.
- Damage numbers now appear upon successful attack.
- Get your hands on the new Double Damage potion to gain an edge in a fight!
- Redesigned Menu for more simplicity and speed.
- Redesigned Home Island for looks (yay!) and better layout during Horde Attack.
- Increased damage gained per upgrade level for dual crossbows.
- Throwing darts now deal armor piercing damage to make them a worthy option on higher levels.
- Fixed a bug where orcs would sometimes get stuck in falling animation after touching the ground.
- Fixed a bug where Wave Attack games could not be joined once they started.
- Fixed a bug where push-to-talk feature would sometimes stop working.
Lets grow the Trickster family!