Airport Master Public Alpha v. 0.3.5.2a RELEASED!
This is a bug fix update which addresses several serious and several minor bugs found by Players in v. 0.3.5a. This version is fully backward compatible with saved games from 0.3.5a and will allow you to continue playing without starting a new game*.
*in case you have encountered a service contract slot editing bug it may not be possible to continue playing your existing playthrough as no reasonable fix for already happened dual allocation of parking stand exists – however, no such error should appear in newly started games
- Fixed very serious bug with Aircraft filing a VFR flight plan for arrival at daytime hours and corresponding flight plan for return flight during night hours changing to IFR, all facilities (Flight Schedule, ATC) having correct information but not the Aircraft itself, which may have caused the game to enter dead loop where Aircraft would ask IFR clearance to a Visual point and such request could never be accomplished; fixed; thank you Jucheng Lim for sending us a perfectly timed saved game with this bug caught!
- Fixed ATC not checking for actual parking stand availability before allowing aircraft further taxi to said parking stand, which in turn may have caused errors in Flight Planning (say, Aircraft 1 have not yet vacated stand A1 by the time Aircraft 2 (correctly scheduled) arrives to take the same parking stand); from now on, the final taxi to stand instruction correctly checks for actual parking stand availability and if the stand is occupied assigns new (free) parking stand to this and return flight, notifies Flight Schedule and only then clears aircraft to taxi to new parking stand; fixed; thank you Serge Fedorov for providing a savegame, created right before this exact bug manifested itself!
- Fixed some spelling errors in pilot-to-ATC communications; fixed
- Fixed bug with Flight Schedule Slot Editor incorrect behavior for Service Contracts flights - if a Player edited time slot for a flight with service contract after accepting it there was a bug in slot editor that offered a list of slots on editing (while correctly saying 'you cannot edit service contract parking stand after SC had been accepted') - thou the display may have shown correct parking stand (e.g. H3), the bug allowed the algorithm to offer a selection of stands on other apron (e.g. general aviation apron A, since an aircraft would fit there) - thus a wrong selection may have been re-assigned on slot editing and continue onwards; a protection is now installed into slot editor which ensures that for service contract flights that had already been accepted the only possible parking stand selection is the one that it had upon loading into slot editor; fixed; thank you Christophe Lemaire!
- Fixed bug when under certain circumstances, Flight Schedule would not display Aircraft Type for return flights; if you continue your playthrough from 0.3.5.a, all the return flights previously added to flight schedule affected by this bug will still not display aircraft type in brief info box on Flight Schedule screen, however all newly scheduled flights would display aircraft type correctly; note: this bug does not affect ATC or other requests based on aircraft type; fixed
- Modified Time Tables cleanup code in such a way that global-scale clean-ups happen less frequently and be more robust, while implementing more frequent local Time Table data clean-ups with entire system now working more fluently and requires less CPU time to clean up the Time Tables of complete, erroneous, cancelled and otherwise not needed entries; changed
- Fixed missing textures for forward lights bay on all D170 aircraft; fixed
- Fixed APU sounds for CT55 aircraft incorrectly mixing channels with engine start sounds; fixed
- Fixed bug with comms-box messages queue was possible to overflow, which in turn may have caused memory leak and game crash; from now on a hardcoded limitation to the capacity of messages queue was set at 35, preventing this behavior; fixed; thank you Jucheng Lim!
- Fixed several typos in Help screen; fixed
- Fixed 'youtube' button in Help screen not appearing on some systems; fixed