Plenty of issues being reported. Thanks for sharing them and I will try my best to resolve them as quick as I can. The problem of being a solo developer, is that most of the issues do not happen on my machine, so it will take me some time to resolve some of them! :)
Another update is going live in a few minutes anyways. So what is new in this one?
- WASD Keyboard controls support
- An extra indicator in the tutorial after build black market as to what you should do
- Disabled the 2 intro videos as they are causing issues for people
- Removed some German translations as there is an issue with them
- Fixed text alignment and visibility issues in certain languages
Along with the mouse support, here is the updated keyboard controls scheme:
N -> Turn on/off the UI.
Y -> Let the game automatically play without you. Press again to disable.
M -> Turn on and off the music.
T -> End the current turn.
WASD / Arrows -> Control Camera Movement.
I will try to continue resolving bugs, please do make sure to keep reporting them to me! :)