- Improved fading behavior for individual messages and when the chat loses focus.
- The chat window now fades away when you click outside of it.
- Replaced the “Press enter to open…” text with a small chat button
- Fixed input being blocked by the chat window when it is closed.
- Fixed some visual issues of the chat window ui.
- Fixed a minor performance issue with automatic scrolling.
- Added a new higher tier of mage armour models
- Updated on-ground item glow effects
- Added a node to the wandering spirits tree that causes wandering spirits to be revealed around the target location rather than around you
- Updated the portraits for Bone Golem variants
- Void mauls and The Effigy of Oblivion no longer spawn in the arena as some of their skill effects would clip with the ground and become difficult to see.
- The era is now shown on loading screens beneath the zone name
- Skills are now removed from your action bar if you refund passives points such that you no longer have access to a skill. Your specializations will be unaffected.
- Fixed Focus’ Energy Battery, Energy Infusion and Mind’s Shield scaling off of max mana rather than mana gained while channeling focus.
- Fixed Lunge always costing 1 mana instead of scaling with distance
- Fixed the tooltips for several Mana Strike nodes not scaling when you put in more points (the effects themselves were working)
- Fixed Storm Totem’s Shield Totem node not working.
- Fixed the Druid’s Natural Duality and Strengthened Bond nodes counting your number of minions, rather than companions.
- Fixed the Druid’s Return to Dust node not working.
- Fixed the Lich’s Ageless Ascetic not leeching life.
- Fixed the Paladin’s Flash of Brilliance granting increased blind chance instead of added.
- Fixed the Paladin’s Light of Rahyeh not increasing Fire Damage.
- Fixed the Spellblade’s Arcane Warden not working.
- Fixed the Void Knight’s Heavy Endurance node not working.
- Likely fixed a bug where the Mage would gain a pale white overlay over its model.
- Fixed a bug where using the short item names option would display the internal name of an item rather than the display name.
- Fixed a small memory leak that occurred when equipping an item.
- The Increased Freeze Chance alt tooltip no longer incorrectly specifies "spells"