To all party members,
Just a small update and swap the beta branch to the default one. Maybe too small update this week, but I invest some of time to working on new feature (personal cars) and also in the increasing size of team. We will open new offices in Kosice very soon!
About progress with personal cars, seems it is working now - the basic mechanics - citizen is going to work by car and also then after work going to spend their free time with car - now I try to get working that he will also able to take their kids to school / university :-) Fingers crossed , I just hope I will be successful , but if not.. anyway this personal cars will be interesting new feature.
- Fixed problem when you specify a destination for workers, in case worker is university educated he was not able to going into regular work (which not require university education)
- Fixed problems with residential electricity, if citizens had many kids may result to massive consumption of energy, also increased circuit breaker value to prevent unbalanced
- Added LCONTROL - while holding this key - the rotation of building is more exact
- Added R key to rotate building 90 degrees
- Added SPACE key to toggle pause on/off
- Fixed bug when on 64 bit version trains get bad value on speed and RPM
- Fixed crash when click on unassigned resource source for construction office
- Added three new languages (Romanian, Hungarian, Portuguese BR).. all are WIP, officially not supported for now. They are added into game to allow better testing
- Fixed crash when importing vehicles
- Fixed crash when train entering station
- Fixed inaccuracy , when vehicle should be available for purchase but it become available few months later
- Removed ambulances from construction office
- Now hints from "?" tab appear always in one window