This week's patch brings: new Arcanist skill cards, new features and balance changes
Special thanks to:
Targus (translator) and Killpower (proofreader and webmaster of http://rpgjeuxvideo.com) for the French localization.
Војислав Босиљчић for English proofreading
And all our players that report bugs and and actively participate in the development of our game!
- 15 new Arcanist skill cards.
- Now each character has its own collection of cards, which can be bought for gold. In the following patches, we will add more items that can be bought for gold. Including unique cards that cannot be found in the Tower.
- The amount of experience required to Level Up (10+ level) is slightly reduced.
- New option at the Fortune-Teller: Stash (Exile all Treasure cards from your deck. You get Gold for them, as if you had left the Tower, without a bonus).
- Reinforcement at level 4, 5, and 6 became slightly stronger.
- Level 1 (Tower) is slightly rebalanced.
- New keyword: Limited (After you play this card, you cannot play other copies of this card on this turn).
- New keyword for bosses - Phase (When this creature takes a certain amount of damage or dies, an effect occurs. Be on guard!).
- Hard room on Level 1/2/3 become slightly easy.
- Bow removed from “starting collection”.
- Prey nerf: add a Last Word: increase this card's effect by 1 (max up to 5 HP).
- Necronomicon, Meditate and Bow now has Limited keyword.
- Bow slightly reworked.
- Spider: now add a Toxin card to your discard pile instead hand, HP increased from 3 -> 4.
- Sword of Heroes buff: now deal 2 damage for each Heroic skill card instead 1 damage.
- Necromancer: now has a Slow, HP increased from 9 -> 11.
- Nature's Spirit buff: now restore 2 HP instead 1 HP.
- Shadow Thief: now, exile the top card from your deck instead a random card.
- Orc fanatic nerf: now deal 1 damage instead 2.
- Naga reworked: 2/5 Shield. Whenever this creature attacks, add a Wound card to your discard pile.
- Master slightly reworked.
- Tarot Judgement buff: chance increased from 50% to 100%.
- Tarot Star reworked: Increase critical strike chance by 10%. When you do a Critical Hit, draw a card.
- Tarot High Priestess reworked: If you don't play a Weapon card during your turn, draw 1 more card next. turn. If you don't play a Skill card during your turn, at the end of your turn restore 2 HP.