Camera will only switch to zoomed out view if you've been in a Zone longer than 5 seconds.
Punch Through Perk
In addition to enemies, the Punch Through Perk now punches through walls.
If using Bounce & Punch Through, Bounce takes priority, using up all the bounces and then it can punch through walls.
Carry Capacity Icon
You can now see when other players are over capacity, useful for knowing why they aren't locking to convoys.
Carry Capacity Progress Bars
When you are at 75% of your Carry Capacity a progress bar will appear letting you know how close you are to reaching your limit.
The bar will change letting you know when you're over your carry capacity.
Gold Per Hour
'Now' & 'Best This Timeline' Gold Per Hour stats added to the Gold tooltip.
Time Cube bonus modifiers are now displayed below the Timeline Settings button on the Research screen.
Hovering over the Overpowered bar displays a tooltips.
Offline Time has been added to the Welcome Back screen.
Thanks for your patience this sprint as we worked on improving the Public World server.
Some of the improvements we made were:
- Fixed server Null Reference Errors (weren't impacting players but good to identify & fix)
- Changed server timeout from 20 to 60 seconds (reduced number of disconnects by 50%)
- When rejoining kick out existing player instead of kicking out new joining player (better for reconnects)
- Investigated & confirmed that thread locking isn't causing disconnects
- Setup new Amazon AWS server which we will test out during tonight's update
- Fixed all research profiles getting set to same profile
- Fixed maximized window to not be fullscreen
- Potential fix for muted volume unmuted when joining game
- Upgraded from Unity 2019.1.0f2 to 2019.1.2f1
- Increased chat history from 50 to 100
The next Friday Update will be on May 31, in the meantime share your feedback on the Steam Forums & our Discord.