Hello Diesel-lovin' people!
We've got another patch for you with the brand new Hill Encore doors, changes based on your feedback, and bug fixes. Check it out!
- Added new doors |TARP| to Hill Encore.
- Added Paint type to Order (quest) tasks. It is now necessary to paint the Order truck with the correct color and type.
- Corrected how sandblasting increases quality (it should also work on Cabs and Beds now).
- Changed the location of Transport Trailer in the garage (between the lifts).
- VRAM should no longer limit the loading of textures on LOW settings.
- Fixed loading of subscribed mods from Steam Workshop.
- Decreased delivery time of Hatch Lights to 2h.
- Updated translations.
- Added new engine sounds.
- Added new exhaust sounds, which depend on the mounted muffler.
- Added turbo sound.
- Created the modular system of vehicle sounds - Players can modify the overall sound of the truck by mixing and matching different parts (engine, muffler, and turbo).
- ModKit updated to version 1.0.129 - we have shared .fbx files for placeholder parts so it is no longer necessary to export them from the ModKit. You can find more information in Chapter 2.6 of the Modding Guide.
And as always: if you like the changes and enjoy playing the game, please drop us a review on Steam and support your brothers of the beard. Thanks!