Increased base player movement speed by 5%.
- Note that this change is multiplicative with sources of Increased Movement Speed.
When you are stunned, you now become immune to stuns for 1 second after the stun ends.
You no longer have to attack the door in the Welryn College.
Capped the max respec cost per point at 5000 gold temporarily so that people don't get left with impossible to respec characters.
- Flat ward node grants 8 ward per point (down from 10).
- The intelligence scaling ward node requires 4 points in the flat ward node (up from 3).
- The health to ward node now converts 4% of current health per point (down from 10%).
Glancing Blow affix changes
- "Glancing Blow and Armour" can no longer spawn on amulets or relics.
- "Glancing Blow and Armour" can now have up to 15% glancing blow chance at T5 (down from 17%).
- Added a "Glancing Blow and Health" prefix that spawns on the same base types as "Glancing Blow and Armour", and has the same values for glancing blow.
- This should increase the flexibility of capping glancing blow chance by allowing you to have some items with two glancing blow chance prefixes, while also reducing the power of individual glancing blow affixes.
Reduced the maximum value of the Increased Movement Speed affix from 35% to 25%.
Reduced the maximum value of implicit Increased Movement Speed on boots from 20% to 15% and adjusted values on earlier base types.
Reduced the added armour implicit of Fur Boots to 20 (from 25)
Rahyeh's Light will no longer refresh fire shield if it's not on your action bar.
- Reverted an optimization change that unintentionally led to texture quality being greatly reduced at high settings in many cases.
- The event information panel is now hidden properly when there is no upcoming event.
- Fixed a bug where Rip Blood’s Arcane Absorption could trigger off of any hit, not just ones from Rip Blood.
- Fixed Volatile Reversal’s end rift spawning at the start location instead.
- Fixed a bug where stun immunity would prevent you from being frozen by Snap Freeze's self freeze node
- Fixed the Sorcerer’s Dragon Mage passive scaling incorrectly
- Fixed the Sorcerer’s Mirror Breath adding a new effect rather than replacing the existing one.
- Fixed the Sorcerer’s Lightning Rider stacking if respec’d and taken again.
- Fixed the Paladin’s Rahyeh’s Strength stacking if respec’d and taken again.
- Fixed the tooltip for Summon Wolf’s Fight and Feed not updating
- Fixed the Paladin’s Redemption not requiring points in Penance.
- Fixed being able to drag specialization slots.