Our first update is out!
New challenges awaits you in Abrakadaboom! Steam Achievements are now available.
Along with this main feature, we have made a few enhancements and fixes for the game:
- You can now quit the game from the pause menu without having to go back to the map selection screen and then back to the main menu! Your B button lifespan should increase by approximately 0.001%.
- Audio configuration should now properly be remembered when you restart the game. You can dump your ear plugs!
- Bonus items (potions, rings) and magic wands can’t land on bamboo traps anymore. Incidentally, bots should kill themselves a lot less!
- Demonstration videos for the fire and water schools should now be up to date with the latest edition of “Abrakadaboom: Magic for dummies”.
- Characters should not lose their rune counter on death anymore. Thanks to some invisible duct tape, it now stays properly above their heads.
- Improved UI to make it more clear you need at least one player and an opponent before being able to go on the team selection screen.
- Added missing French translations.
That’s all! We’ll go back to work on the training arena while you try to master all 28 achievements.