The SteamVR Beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue.
- Updated default skybox
- Deleted unused preferences
- Fixed old Mr Hat controllers not opening the controller half of the device.
- Improved performance for users with large friends lists.
- Inverted the Prop_ImuToHeadTransform_Matrix34. It is now actually “IMU to head” instead of “head to IMU”.
Index Controller Firmware
- Adjusted finger tracking to better accommodate small hands.
- Fixed an issue where the track button would track incorrectly when powered on with the sensor covered.
- Improved trigger and thumbstick deadzones.