Hello brave warriors and welcome to the Indiekingdom news report!
We are happy to announce that Patch 0.57 is LIVE and kicking butt. The patch has many new features requested by our community as well as minor & major bug fixes.
In our next Patch (0.7) the Leaderboard will be Reset! Thus concluding our first season.
The top 5 players which will rule the leaderboard will forever be honor as Season 1 champions in our “Hall of Fame” screen. So put on your best gear and charge into survival…
Patch 0.57 notes:
- When encountering bosses, both the player and the boss will say something about the player's ancestor who died fighting that boss.
You can now offer up to 50 silvers when begging for mercy in the tutorial
Dice animations in "Battle Dice" are now be skipped (Finally!!!)
Changed “Take it easy man” skill as follows:
Level 1 – 10% to 5% Stamina discount
Level 2 – 20% to 10% Stamina discount
Level 3 – 35% to 25% Stamina discount
Random name now gives you a random Title.
Changed controller support to be much more intuitive.
Duel button now unlocked when creating a first character.
- Exploding head in certain executions will no longer appear when gore is disabled
- Removed the "MS13" from the gangster tattoo
- Added a glow effect whenever you reach a new phase in the Banana Meter.
- When hovering a skin color button it will now preview the skin
- When hovering a tattoo button it will now preview the tattoo
- When not reaching your opponent with Charge action the tooltip will now show 0% chance to hit.
- Fixed lightning in Treasure box scene.
- Removed glow effect when dragging Shiv for the first time.
- Added News button.
- Charge action is now locked when warriors have Root debuff.
- Some entertain dance music and sounds have been improved
- Fixed issue in a quest where instead of the rewards amount the text was "x%"
- Fixed issue where the enemy would say idle texts too much.
- Fixed Issue where Baffling performer would cause enemy to walk back to his position when stepping on a bear trap.
- Fixed issue where kicking a warrior towards a "bear trap" when the trap disappears would result in the game getting stuck
- Character Statistics now reset
After this we are going to release our last major update for the Single Player campaign which will include these key features:
- 3 game mode difficulties – Easy, Medium and Hard. Easy and Normal mode will not have a Permadeath system but checkpoints according to your achievements.
- Weapons and Armors special abilities. Since day 1 we wanted to have our items with special abilities so that you can custom your fighting skills even more. In Patch 0.7 you can equip special Gems that will make your items even more badass!
- New Leaderboard calculation system – Score will be based according to accomplishments in the game
- Overall game balance.
- “Dead Ned” could be killed in more traditional ways in Easy and Normal modes.
- New gamble options in “Battle Dice”
- And much more…
Another great news are that we have started working on the loooooong anticipated Online Multiplayer feature! We still can’t say much about it, all we can say at this point is that it’s going to be EPIC!!!
As always, we listen to ALL your suggestions, so if you have any ideas you would like to see in the Online Multiplayer and other features please let us know in our Official Discord channel or our Steam community page.