Hello Diesel Maniacs!
We have just released a new patch with Free Mode (you no longer need to complete orders), brand new part, some improvements, and bug fixes!
- Free Mode added - you can now play with much money, much fame, and no orders. Focus on creating the most legendary truck ever!
- New Front Lights (FLASH) added - they can fit into every truck and wait for you in the Store.
- The game will now highlight the parts which belong to another configuration (lift), when trying to place the part of the different configuration (lift). Parts will be highlighted for 10 seconds allowing players to indicate which parts don't belong to the configuration.
- Decreased the width of Player collision by 20%.
- Decreased the spawn chance of Orders (quests) which involve burning decals by 50%.
- Temporarily removed the Force Character Change Twitch event.
- Added compatibility with the 1.0.119 ModKit.
- Fixed Part Holder Bug which allowed the Engine and the Transmission to be mounted at the same time.
- Fixed bug, which allowed to mount the 4-link suspension kit pipes without the base part already mounted.
- Blocked the possibility of selling quest cars on the Auction House.
None of this would have been able without your help. You're awesome!
If you like the changes and enjoy playing the game, please drop us a review on Steam. They are extremely important to us and the game. Thank you!