Reviews and feedback!
Before I get to talking about the update, I just wanted to remind ya'll to leave reviews if you're enjoying the game! If you're not, or are running into trouble, please post in the community forums so we can help.
The first update (of many to come) is here! We've addressed some feedback, fixed some bugs, and improved the balance in some places. The biggest change is an update to the settings menu. We've added the ability to invert your controls, in case your controller isn't defaulting to the correct settings or if you just prefer to play with inverted controls. See the screenshot below.
Fixes and Features
- Added controller inversion options in settings menu
- Redesigned the gameplay section of settings to account for the added options above
- Removed "rumble" options, since rumble is not working right now. Will investigate fixing rumble for a future update.
- Fixed a bug preventing forklift tutorial from appearing sometimes
- Fixed a bug causing soft-locks in the main menu
- Improved how settings are loaded in game scenes
- Fixed lasers not damaging forklift
- Improved balance for first factory escape sequence (easier)
If you run into any issues, please post in the Community forums! We are currently working on console ports, in addition to trying to get some rest and recovery after an exhausting launch... however we take community very seriously and will respond as soon as we can.
Thank you to everyone who's bought the game so far, we're so happy that everyone seems to be enjoying the game so far.