- I have increased the amount of armor that monsters have at any given time. This will bring spray wands more in line with others.
- I have increased the amount of hit points for monsters as well. The game needs to be a bit harder.
- I greatly decreased the amount of damage a monster does with critical hits. This should make the damage less spikey.
- The Ring of Critical Protection has changed. You will only gain immunity for 1 second and it can only activate once every 3 seconds.
- I have decreased the amount of damage a bolt from a spray-wand does by 15%
- There is new art for the phoenix and the surface-eye monster
- The final boss: It, the Prince of Annihilation is now in the game
- There is a new quest for the final boss. You should automatically get it if you have completed boss4.
- I renamed the Bloody Dirt to Sludge Dirt because it is purple now instead of red
- If you were killed the same frame you gained immunity (from ring or ability) you still died, but it has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug when seasons changed, if a plant could not be there in the new season and was in a planter-box, the plant would turn into seeds, but the planter-box mound would vanish.
- I fixed a long-time bug where monster names disappeared on the 0/512 wrap around
- There was a chance to fill the map buff with changes if you had a high-res ultrawide monitor, but it has been fixed.