Improved the visuals for AoE fire fields.
I removed some of the stat upgrades from the shop. I kept the big stats with negatives, jump upgrades and difficulty +. I want to start making more impactful upgrades for the shops next week as well as removing guns that you already own. The goal in the end is to only give players weaponized upgrades like my favorite Explosive Guile that spawns seeker missiles from enemy corpses and only have stats drop from killing enemies. Unfortunately if I did that now you would always get a gun or something over powered.
Spawner nest's egg projectiles now move faster and spawn enemies faster. I made the nests as a way to prevent people from walking in a room and having enemies spawn on top of them. The nests were making the game far too easy so I definitely need to find the right balance. Let me know if this is too easy or hard.
I added four more rooms to the room rotation.
Much more optimization. Monday I want to try and get adaptive resolution scaling added to the game to balance the frame rates for people having issues with that. I had it in the game when I was prototyping but it was causing issues with the water shaders that I no longer use. I think it should work fine now except I need to re-write it all because I lost all of the old code.
I'm going to be busy this weekend but the plan for Monday is changing the boss room for the Seer. Giving the player more room to move around as well as some cover. I'm also going to add more mechanical elements to the room like moving platforms and possibly hazards.