- [Dogan Outpost] Reduced texture sizes to decrease memory usage and rendering workload.
- Metal in some of Lux's clothing was being rendered as pink after build 20190507. Fixed.
- Removed GPU Skinning, as it was generating errors with blend shapes. Unity have identified the issue in the engine; I'm waiting on a fix.
- Fixed an issue which was crashing SteamWorks for all users.
- [New Shinjuku] Fixed a bug which was preventing Lux from re-entering the safe house after defeating the scavengers.
- [New Shinjuku] Cailee now runs away towards the safehouse when the scavengers attack.
- [New Shinjuku] The cutscene with the scavengers is now replayed correctly if Lux dies after the first time it plays.
- [New Shinjuku] Fixed a bug introduced in build 20190507 which broke the thunder and lightning effects.
Switching guns in the Weapons menu
- Someone reported a bug about not being able to switch guns in the Weapons menu, but because it was reported via Send Diagnostics, I can't contact them.
Has anyone else come across this? I can't reproduce it. To switch guns, you click on the arrows on either side of gun icon in the Weapons window. If that's not working for anyone, just let me know and I'll take a look right away. You can add to the comments on this post or just email me directly at email@example.com - thank you!