Our last update before 1.0 is live! We’ve heard you guys and we’ve added some Ghost abilities so you can help or hinder the living! Ghosts now have the ability to light a Ghostly Fire, drop a Ghostly Feast, heal the living, or be traitorous and chill the living. These abilities have a global cooldown so make sure to plan out what ability to use when to use it! We have also included a few more things, please see below for more details.
- Ghostly Fire - Ghosts can light a mystical campfire that appears for living players for a short duration, increases warmth of players in proximity.
- Ghostly Feast - A ghostly feast appears for a short duration satisfying the hunger of players in proximity.
- Ghostly Heal - When used living players within proximity of the ghost gain a small amount of health.
- Ghostly Chill - When used players within proximity of the ghost will lose a small amount of warmth.
New Traitor Abilities in the Traitor airdrop
- Temporarily reveal players health bars
- Temporarily block proximity chat
New Bunker type
- Hop in to find out what it is!
Camera shift when aiming.
Ability to poison interactable objects
- Players can now poison bunker consoles, traitor crates, the power station, repair consoles, the outhouse etc.
As always there has been some bug fixes! Please check below for more detail :)
- Community Translated Swedish is now implemented!
- Can no longer craft alcohol from the stove
- Field of view on bolt action rifle reduced
- Field of view on shotgun and semi-auto rifle reduced to match world camera
- Increased aggression of patrol wolves
- Slightly reduced spawn rate of poison in traitor crates
- Small chance that pot pies will spawn in bunker crates
- Added rotating arrows under the character on the customization screen and progression screen
- Re-designed game guide and added additional pages
- Attack hit boxes will trigger later and finish earlier
- Charge attack only stops player movement at 90% charge (lasts 0.3 seconds)
- Attack radius of weapons increased by 66%
- Animals no longer drop meat on the ground upon death, they now have lootable corpses
- Fix for animals getting stuck when walking into buildings and fences
- Adjusted animal turn animations
- New achievements implemented for poison and truth serum
- Fixed issues with vomit animation
- Fixed certain animations not playing correctly from attacked animation
- Revive option will now be hidden while attacking a downed player
- Fixed bug where opening emote wheel during loading could lock your character
That's it everyone! Thanks for playing, and don’t forget to join our discord (www.discord.gg/projectwinter) for more news, updates and to become a part of our amazing community!
-The Project Winter team