Another weekly update with some fixes.
- When humans die, their resources are placed randomly around them instead of all piling in the exact same location (this also includes raiders).
- Fixed issue in automatic transport production: Trader transports were being counted when comparing to production limits.
- Fixed issue that could cause people to drop their current warm outfit in a random place before going to get a light one.
- Fixed issue that caused raider weapons to be counted as if they were owned by the player.
- Fixed rare issue with migrants getting stuck when coming to town.
- Fixed issue where for some people the game could immediately throw an "Invalid Location" message when trying to place structures or work areas.
- Code optimizations so we can upgrade the population cap in the future.