The day has finally come for Ultrafast Turnbased Combat to be unleashed upon the world!
Here are your v1.0 patch notes:
• A new battle arena has been added with day/night variations.
• Rewards!! Customize your avatar and flair. Earn XP through online play to unlock more!
• Rank names and emblems now appear.
• Unique player name plate flair for our Kickstarter backers. THANKS GUYS!
• Minigame updates! We pay homage to the ones who paved the 8-bit road.
• The Battle Feed has been simplified, in an effort to make it cleaner and easier to read.
• Credits exist!
• All battle arenas have undergone visual improvements.
• Focusburns now take on a visual flavor for each class. Oooh shiny!
• A story and hero slideshow has been added during matchmaking.
• XP gains are functioning properly for online matchmaking.
• Various online battle statistics are now tracking correctly.
• UI and controller improvements.
• Fixed an issue causing board de-syncs.
• Mirror Bot bug has been squashed. #GrapefruitPower
Known issue: Leaderboards are slow to refresh. Stats are being recorded but may not reflect for 15-20 minutes in some cases.
• Mixing improvements.
• Updated a number of UI and battle sfx.
• Minigames gone retro.
• Two new songs: Structure Outlands and Scepter Of Focus.
• Online statistics tab has been redesigned.
• All language translations have been updated, now featuring 11 languages total!
• Bold lettering has returned to radial tooltips (English only).
• Stat descriptions now appear in battle, when you hold Y/triangle/tab.
ServoA, C, and D:
• Speed reduced.
• Now equipped with a Cleanse Nano.
• Reduced Wit archetype’s heal scaling.
• Regeneration stacks reduced (including boost).
• Strength increased.
• Strength increased.
• Reduced status effects stacks from 2 to 1 on Level 3 Karma.
• Damage mitigation reduced at Level 2.
• Dispel added to Level 2 Fury.
• Revive added to Level 2 Karma.
• Base healing reduced.
• Base damage reduced on Level 2 and 3 for both archetypes.
• Mana increased.
• Health sacrifice amounts have been reduced at Level 2 and 3.
• Base damage increased at Level 1.
• Base damage increased at Level 2 Fury.
• Base damage decreased, and damage scaling increased at Level 2 and 3 Shadow.
• Now applies 1-stack of Degeneration to the caster.