This is another small update. This includes a new menu for the editor, but there are still many issues to fix and improvements coming.
- Fixed a bug where the same key could not be bound to multiple things.
- Added an early version of a menu bar, which exposes lot of functionality. Menus still need to be added for the track spline editor, and the world editor.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse was not usable in the editor when mouse directional input was enabled.
- Fixed the range of sensitivity values to not depend on screen resolution.
- Clarified the description of the bounce-back setting. Allow the setting to be turned off by setting it to 0.