Patch #04 Changelog
With this patch, we are rolling out the gold compensation for our rocky launch. It comes in the form of 10K gold, and you can choose to accept or decline it when you launch the game. We have no way to know who was affected, so it is extended to all current players. This is a one time thing. If you decline it, it's gone. You will be able to claim this compensation until (including) Sunday UTC.
Please make sure to restart the game & possibly Steam to ensure you download the update!
- Matchmaking improvements
- Joining a server will now reserve a slot in advance, fixing the issue of being booted after loading.
- Server owners will have to make sure that the beacon port (15000) is reachable; it can be overridden on the command line with BeaconPort=<port>
Maps & Gamemodes
- Fixed players being able to get out of bounds on Mountain Peak
- Fixed some icicles not dropping on Mountain Peak
- Weapons/projectiles no longer collide with bounds on certain maps
Visuals & Misc.
- Fixed spectators being kicked for AFK even when moving
- Fixed fire kills not being tracked
- Fixed Pyromaniac achievement not working
- Fixed Whack A Mole achievement
- Fixed couched head kills not being tracked
- Potential fix for a rare(?) crash (could also crash the server)
- Added m.ThirdPersonDeathCamera by default it is disabled, added it to settings as well. Does what it says, forces 3p camera on death. Can help for people who get motion sick.
- Increased volume of human footsteps and horse galloping, increasing sound awareness
- Catapult & Ballista firing sounds can now be heard from further away, increasing awareness
- Fixed horn on camp being too loud at certain times
- Increased volume of low stamina breathing and made it more even across voice sets, making it easier to notice in fights
- Lute is now louder
- Added friend UI marker - can be toggled with H, in the options or m.friendlymarker console command. Has 3 states (friends & party, all teammates and off).
- Frontline spawn screen now shows friends and party members as orange dots
- Added “Show Killed By” toggle in the options or m.ShowKilledBy, can be used to turn off the killed by panel
- Tutorial reward message on main menu now hidden when it is completed