We’re happy to announce that we’ve just released an update to TY3 that adds French language support (text only)!
We’re still investigating our options to add further languages.
Also, we’ve just launched a Kickstarter to help fun porting the TY the Tasmanian Tiger 1 HD remaster to the Nintendo Switch.
Check out our pitch here, with some of the great physical awards on offer, like these awesome swim shorts!
TY1 SWITCH KICKSTARTER
- Fixed texture issues with the fourbie and garage flag fix.
- Crash fix for issue related to audio.
- Settings are now saved when you change the current selected gamepad configuration.
- Fix for a shader for low-spec machines.
- Fix for 1-pixel border on some screen overlays in some resolutions.
- Updated video playback for some correction to color output.
- Fixed instances of "Hexaquin" that should have been "Hexoquin".
- Fixed being unable to click the left/right arrows with the mouse on the splitscreen option in race options.
- Fixed several other misc crashes.