Our 05/07/19 update is now live on Steam. If you haven't yet, restart your games to receive it. Verify your files to get the update instantly.
It's finally here! Our giant pixel lobby update is available for explorin' an' fightin' to your heart's content. We're sorry this one took longer than expected, but the extra development time gave us the opportunity to include some really cool features and much-needed bugfixes. Details below.
Looking ahead, we've got only a few weeks before Combobreaker 2019. Until that time, we're focusing hard on polish so TFH can make its first public appearance dressed to the nines. If you're going, we'll see you there!
There are a few extra items on the list along with the pixel lobby stuff. Here's our patch notes:
The Pummeling Plains local tourism board has announced that it has relaxed its aquatic activities and camping restrictions. Please be courteous and verify that all your campfires are properly extinguished when not in use. Only you can prevent Prairie Wildfires.
The Council of The City of Reine has approved building expansion of the North Residential District, and new Inns have been erected to satisfy the increased tourism demand... And promptly been filled to capacity. In related news, due to the seasonal daylight changes, public illumination in the Northern District has boosted its power by at least 62.35% - The winter sprites in charge have declined to comment on the rumors this was in response to increasing reports of nighttime brawling in the district.
Look away, look away! The announcement that the Reine Long Distance Ferry System has now opened a new route to the Huacaya Mountains, and now offers a tour of the...quaint... local architecture has been met with dread, panic, but mostly, with indifference from the locals of Reine City. Jarl Stronghoof Hoofstrong declined to comment on the situation. Vixen, of the Elite Eight was also interviewed, and replied: "Enh".
If any Reindeer citizens really must visit such A Dreary Place, caution is recommended when traveling near the edges of the plateaus that make most of the visitable landscape; minor injuries and ruffled floofs have been reported. Requesting your Sprite Retinue don't forget your umbrella is also to be kept in mind, for the area's weather forecast has been, in the words of our local weather deer, "dreadful with some possibilities of horrible. Mainly westerly 6 to gale 8. Rain or thundery showers. Exhaustion. Boredom. Decay. Moderate or poor."
- You no longer have to reequip everything every time you join a server. The game now saves your character and cosmetic loadout (AT LAST).
- Fixed an issue where cosmetics unequipped after a character change.
- A stone fence on the bottom right of The City of Reine lobby has odd lighting currently applied.
- Extremely infrequently, one of your cosmetic slots will NOT be remembered.
- The bushes by the waterfall in Arizona's lobby have temporarily shaved. Don't worry, they will grow back in a week or so.
- Ropes now have unique grabbed states for all characters.
- Shatter C breath effect should actually be visible this time.
- Fred commands can now be performed at the same time as any attack input.
- All Airdashes now have proper air hurtboxes.
- Pressing up before float's minimum height no longer allows horizontal momentum despite unchanged vertical momentum.
- Fixed several cases of pups/mama/papa palettes breaking during certain movement/'pom's in hitstun' states.