Hey all, this update fixes a number of bugs introduced with the previous big update. Most of them were already silently live as a hotfix right after the last update.
No new features were added in this patch. As always, if Steam doesn't download the files right or an anti-virus is randomly breaking Steam or Wallpaper Engine, please refer to these solutions or create a new thread on the forums:
Read this for common Steam/Anti-Virus/unrelated issues
If you still have any issues with Steam's update process or your anti-virus deleting Wallpaper Engine or something else, please make a thread after following this link to get help: https://steamcommunity.com/app/431960/discussions/1/
- Reverted Steamworks SDK because the new Steamworks SDK 1.44 is making the wallpaper browser crash for some people.
- Fixed particle instance control points not saving (i.e. for lightning discharge).
- Fixed particle instance undo/redo.
- Fixed playlists with custom daytime settings not being able to be loaded from hotkey or tray.
Hotfixes that were already live
- Fixed playlist timer not restarting when triggered by ending video.
- Fixed image layers that were set to be sprite sheets before support for sprite sheets was added.
- Fixed removal button of camera paths.
- Fixed particle instance UI options de-syncing with wallpaper and having no effect anymore.
- Forced shader rebuilt after new effect import.
- Added option to skip effect upgrade.
- Enabled image sequence duration in filenames.
- Made clone wallpaper management more definitive when monitor aspect ratios are incompatible.