Small maintenance update:
- Now temp save files have unique names to prevent rare sharing violation crashes.
- Fixed crash saving games introduced in 1.3.3
- Fixed text in tutorial, that indicated that main menu was at the top of the screen, when in fact it has moved to the bottom in the latest version.
- Fixed typo in Cabin tooltip.
- Temp files for profile, settings and savegames, are now created in the same folder as the final file to reduce the likelihood of corruption.
- If the game can not load settings or profile files, a more helpful error message is displayed.
- Game no longer writes log.txt file, as it was being blocked by anti virus software
- Game now uses a temp file in user folder to store in progress savegames, to avoid them being blocked by anti virus
- Printed message when game can not write log.txt file
- Fixed rare crash while downloading the Dawn of Man announcement image
- Preventing broken challenges from crashing the challenges screen
- Fixed various glitches when changing resolution on Mac