Greeting hunters, in this update we have various improvements across the board, from stim animation fixes to kelpie optimizations!
• Confirmation dialog for equipping newly purchased equipment directly.
• Optimized Kelpie fight.
• Hid deduction slots when not applicable (e.g. sweeping, etc).
• Removed deduction slot popup clutter for non hunting jobs.
• Normalized job location name font & supporting european language.
• Reordered responses to early redback dialogue more logically.
• Fixed player falling through floor against Kelpie.
• Fixed issue with stim animation often not playing at all.
• Fixed cryptonomicon notes getting messed up with new lines & tags.
• Fixed rare issue with a sign missing in patio area.
• Fixed boot knife working against ranged attacks.
• Fixed jobs sometimes overlapping each other on world screen.
• Fixed notebook objectives not showing on lower resolutions.
• Fixed text description of signs critical bonus against all cryptids.
• Fixed new cryptid entries didn't show if that section was already open.
• Fixed thermal vapor not displayed properly and hard to see sometimes.
• Fixed activate trap indicator glowing in thermal gadget.
• Fixed loading screen double lines not positioning properly.
• Fixed precision aim loading tip saying "hold" which was confusing.
• Fixed a grammar mistake in mid game redback dialogue.
• Fixed transition from primary to sidearms sometimes bugging animations.
For the next update we’ll be introducing rare “Paranormal Occurrences”, which will keep you on your toes ;)
Other than that keep up the feedback & amazing support!
With every update HellSign is getting one step closer to the game we all want it to be!