Update 1.7 is live now! If you run into any issues please continue to contribute to feedback using the forums here, or join us on Discord.
- Added more information to the CPU product design workflow. More improvements on the way. Now, there is a bit more (not too much) feedback about what you can expect from the CPU you are designing.
- Implemented the first pass of the sales performance UI. You can now view how well your product is performing Globally, Regional and Local. More will be added soon to this window as well as charts and more sales evaluation tools.
- Slight improvements overall to the UI. This will be an ongoing process
- Adjusted some AI behavior (company & customers) with more refinement. This will also be an ongoing process.
- Underlying code refinements were made for upcoming content implementations as a result of the recent additions, etc..
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug when placing chairs, they would show up one floor level up from the current set level.
- Additional non-game breaking bugs were also addressed.
Please remember you can join us on Discord to report bugs, provide feedback and more using this link: https://discord.gg/EPKzSbk. Throughout early access we will be taking your feedback and bug reports which will help us prioritize the most important features and bugs that need prompt attention
Changed files in this update