Achtung! Patch B118 has arrived!
As we promised, we're committed to making UBOAT better. Again, thanks to your feedback, we were able to prepare a new patch as quickly as it was possible.
Important notice: Game saves from previous versions will not work with B118 version. If you want to continue your game from old save, change the game version to B117 after the patch is downloaded. And do not worry - it won't be like this after every major update. We will do what we can to make sure new patches can read saves from previous builds.
- Research is now fully restored from the saved game states.
- Reputation purchases were impossible after the game state was loaded.
- Reverse engine gears work correctly again.
- Blowing ballast was sometimes impossible when control room was flooded.
- Character that was stopping to use UZO could rotate during the animation.
- Periscope's engine was making noise when the periscope was stationary instead of when it was rotated.
- Launched torpedoes were stopped after the game state was loaded.
- Torpedo icons on a map from now on have a direction arrow attached to them just like the ships and aircraft.
- Cursor is becoming visible when ALT is pressed during the use of a gun in manual mode.
- Certain sound effects could become muted after loading a game state.
- Gun was randomly becoming locked after firing in a manual mode.
- Fuel is now always correctly restocked at ports.
- Sailor could take place of an officer during execution of a task in certain cases.
- Reputation points label wasn't refreshed after loading a game state.
- Sandbox could launch in the middle of the Atlantic if certain steps were taken before starting the game.
- Characters playing certain animations could appear in a wrong place after loading a game state.
- Food was sometimes not consumed anymore after loading a game state.
- Becoming lost directly after loading a game state.
- AA gun ammunition storage now has specified capacity.
- Unspecified characters were appearing on nearby units and ports after loading a game state.
- Scratch sound played when a song was interrupted is now much quieter.
- Staying at periscope depth doesn't apply any depth-related discipline penalties from now on.
- Minor optimizations to memory usage during loading.
- Main menu improvements.
- UI fixes for widescreen resolutions.
- General UI fixes.
- Translation fixes.
We are really thankful for your support and an overwhelming need to help us make UBOAT better. We are reading every single discussion here on Steam - and of course every review. It's great to have such an amazing community!
For anything related to patch B118, we've created a new thread right here:
We're going back to work! Thanks again and stay tuned.
Deep Water Studio