Hello, and welcome to the Lander Remade update!
What is it?
For the past month or so I have been working hard to fix many bugs in Galactic Lander, as well as add long-awaited features and mechanics.
The most important newly-added features are all the new additions/changes to the level editor, the new game-wide event, and improvements and changes to both the death and victory prompts, and more.
To celebrate this mega-update, a game-wide special event has also been added which will run from the 5th of May to the 15th. The new event adds 10 exclusive new levels, and upon finishing the event, you get a custom new ship skin to keep forever!
Full patch-note list
- Added game-wide event 'Lander Remade'
- Ships now explode either when struck with a missile, or when hitting something too hard
- Improvements to the victory prompt menu ('try to beat' times and other stuff)
- Improvements to the death/loose prompt menu
- Fixed bugs in level editor
- New file browser for selecting a custom level preview for when uploading levels to the Steam workshop
- Fixed controls-bug in local coop split-screen gameplay
- Player-crate rope mechanic (which is optional, and can be turned on or off through the developer console, more info about it [url=]here[/url]
- New tutorial for the level editor
- New achievement which has to do with the new level editor tutorial
- Removed loading text that appears at start of level in the center of screen when playtesting a level.