- Added: Reworked the tutorial layout, including an adviser character.
- Added: Basic support for fullscreen ultrawide displays (probably glitchy).
- Added: Hovering over zones in select mode when slightly zoomed out now displays a basic zone info panel.
- Added: The customer/satisfaction panel now has a breakdown of dissatisfaction reasons.
- Added: The info bar now includes statuses for research and marketing.
- Added: Mods can now remove vanilla products from the game's economy. See 'Disable vanilla products' in the guide:
- Fixed: Various scaling issues in ultrawide mode.
- Added: An option to disable zone info panels in select mode (in Game options).
- Changed: Counter queues can now extend beyond a business' assigned zone, which allows for more realistic food courts.
Translators can check the strings.xml changelog in this post:
If you have bugs to report, please post in the appropriate Discussions: http://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/
If you are experiencing crashes, please follow the instructions and post in this thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/282992646970591669/