Good news, everyone! Another patch for UBOAT is already here!
We are constantly gathering your feedback from Steam and social media. Thanks to your comments it's easier for us to choose what we should focus on - so do know that we appreciate you being active.
Without further ado, here's the changelog for patch B116.
- Missing officers in Port of Kiel and La Spezia are now available. It is also possible to walk in these ports in FPP mode now.
- It's no longer possible to enable fast travel when engines are disabled.
- Characters can no longer be visible on upper starboard beds in the section view after loading a game state.
- Random events were no longer starting after loading a game state. They do now.
- Depository worker at La Rochelle wasn't aligned with the chair.
- Periscopes weren't working correctly near ports. Identifying AA guns wasn't possible among other issues.
- Helping sailors were sometimes occupying the attack periscope instead of the officer.
- FPP animation problems when moving through hatches still persisted in case of some officers.
- Character impersonated in FPP wasn't taking any automated actions after switching to the section view.
- Periscope sounds are now much more quiet.
- Further terrain generation fixes.
- Further crash fixes.
- Added missing Korean translations.
Of course we must repeat ourselves by saying that we're still working on further improvements. We also stay in touch with you all the time - be assured we see your comments!
You can post your feedback for patch B116 here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/494840/discussions/1/1649917420736361191/
Thanks again for your heartwarming support.
Deep Water Studio