Dear soldiers! It took a while, but finally we are back with a brand new Expansion in our hands! It's quite one of the biggest expansions we have released, with some new cards, map levels, rewards, features and tons of changes! Welcome to Outbreak.
- Players have now the possibility to fully reset their accounts from the Settings -> Support -> Reset Player option.
- The existing Settings Popup has been reworked, it now contains more options (Music & SFx volume sliders, Ticket to Customer Support, Reset Player Progress, etc...) and a different look & feel.
- Added the possibility to Show the Default in-game avatar instead of the ext-id's profile picture.
- Added the possibility to send a ticket directly while in-game, instead of having to exit and send it manually. The game will now send all the relevant information directly to the support team.
- Bullets and explosion animations improved, particle systems and light effects added to their animations. These light effects can be disabled in the Settings popup.
- The game will now show relevant information while waiting for PvP in order to better inform the players (especially the new ones) about the rules and how the matchmaking works.
- The cards on the Deck Builder now show a "Deck Limit" label below to indicate how many copies of each card a player can have in a deck.
- A few new abilities have been added into the game, some of these will be present in the new cards from the Expansion.
- There's a tooltip showing extra information on the "Upgrade To next Tier" button on the cards while in battle. This information will only be visible during the first ten map levels of the game.
- Added a "VIEW ALL CARDS" filter in the Deck Builder
- Lots of Sound Effects have been replaced/added into the game.
- Added a clock ticking sound when the PvP timer is about to reach its end.
- Players will now be able to travel directly to a specific Map by selecting it in the "Choose a Map" feature (a new option located on the right side of the Map Screen).
- All the cards have now a "Card value" assigned, which depends directly on their rarity, this new value can be checked out by clicking on the card and reading its information on the right side of the detailed view.
- Now showing a message when a user (that has the "In-game overlay" setting disabled on Steam preferences) attempts to purchase a product.
- The Outbreak collection brings you more than 80 new cards to collect!
- The new Outbreak Historical Missions are Operation Citadel and the Black Friday (with the exclusive diamond card BF 109F Squadron)
- A new raid “Battle of Rhine” has been added! Battle against the American Forces and obtain the exclusive diamond Lend-Lease Sherman card.
- Several new Quests are now available to complete and the newly soviet order “Flames of war” legendary card is available for quest points.
- Outbreak rewards have been added to the Battle pass, you can claim them during the next seasons!
- The West Front has been expanded, new 10 levels are now available with plenty rewards.
- New crafted cards from previous editions are now available to craft.
- Fixed an issue computing some of the STATS sent to Steam for the achievements.
- Fixed an issue where, after reshuffling, it could be possible to modify the card's scale if repeatedly clicking on the deck area.
- Now saving quests and Battle pass challenges progress during battle not to lose progress in the event of a sudden disconnection / crash.
- Fixed a critical issue that was allowing players to trigger 2 action points cost abilities on non eligible targets.
- Fixed an issue placing the player's profile picture over its frame.
- The engine will now properly calculates if there's actually any valid move to make by taking into account all the possible factors (Action points left, free to play cards, free to attach items, etc...)
- Fixed an issue regarding card costs playing 'Exercise Tiger' card (and similar cards).
- Now showing the correct message after winning or losing in PvP-Split screen
- Critical issue fixed regarding some situations where a card move was made in the last second of the timer.
- The mouse wheel will now allow players to scroll through the maps without having to click & drag the mouse.
- The card's "attachment" area is now slightly smaller, to prevent misplacing cards when attaching items or placing cards on the battlefield.
- Both players cards are drawn from their proper place now (from the left of their portraits)
- The engine now properly calculates the cost of attaching a second item into a unit.
- Fixed an issue where some players, could not reach to scroll down to the last Raids in the container.
- Fixed an issue where some card backgrounds slightly overlapped their frames at the bottom of the image.
- Some levels have been changed where the Opponent had 3 copies of the same card.
- Fixed several ability descriptions that didn’t display correct information in both German and Russian Locales.
- 3D Card effects are now more smooth and have been improved globally. Added effects while dragging and dealing cards, also opening packs, editing decks, etc...
- <=Important Gameplay Change=> The way the cards attack in the game has changed, the engine now properly sorts the cards in attack order (ATTACKLANE -> SUPPORTLANE). i.e. Cards attacking from support lane will wait until the cards in front lane have finished their attacks.
- All the "Faction" craft materials from the Basic and Sealords Editions, have been unified in one single material. This will make the crafting easier and simpler, and especially will avoid misclicks purchasing these from the Raids Shop. All the faction materials that were owned by the players will be automatically converted into the new craft material.
- Engine modified so it can execute code in background, preventing the desynchronization due to the deactivation of the app while in PvP. Also, deactivating the game for more than 30 seconds while in PvP will result in a desynchronization and an instant loss of the match for the player.
- Items shown in the rewards screen have been slightly upscaled and can hold up to 8 rewards without going offscreen.
- The Deck Builder default sorting has been modified, it will now sort the cards by their Edition, Card Value (depends on rarity) and finally internal id (in this specific order)
- The shop now auto-refreshes the offers as soon as they expire, without having to manually change the Shop Section in order to "force" the rotation update.
- Added a new visual effect on the info button of the Platoons popup to make it more visible.
- Profanity filter updated.
- Added some tips on how to achieve higher scores when hovering or clicking the 3xStars visor on the right upper corner of the Battle Screen.
- The Shop Screen will now show 6 Offers in total: 2 Weekly offers (1 random Pack & 1 Epic or Legendary card). And 4 Hourly offers (3 cards & 1 random pack). The hourly cards rarities will always be, 1 rare, 1 epic and 1 legendary. Also, the cards pool has been substantially increased, meaning that there is a lot more variety now.
- The score of a PvE Map level is no longer uploaded to the server if the level was lost, hence there won't be any Stars nor progress bar animation at the end of the level.
- Balance: Several cards have been adjusted and you can see more detailed information on the forums with all the changes.
- Raids: The difficulty has been lowered in “Easy” and “Medium” across all Sealords and Stronghold Raids.
- Raids: Player’s Health has been increased in most of the expansion raids.
- Historial Missions: The difficulty in D-Day and B. Of Stalingrad has been lowered.
- Map Levels: Increased the rewards obtained in levels, specially when completed the last level of each map.
- Map Levels: Hard and Master rewards have been increased compared to Normal levels.
- Map Levels: Repeating a level now gives more gold (specially in Hard and Master).
- Map Levels: Some levels will give you craft materials when you complete them for the first time.
- Map Levels: Several Levels have been adjusted, reducing the difficulty or the amount of cards required to complete them.
- Quests: Several quests now give chests instead of quest points to help players to obtain more cards.
- Craft: Basic and Sealords faction craft materials have been removed and all your blueprints have been transformed to Basic or Sealords Blueprints. Currently there’re 4 different blueprints (Basic, Sealords, Stronghold and Outbreak) one per each “edition”.
- Removed the “Battle Pass lock” per season, you can now craft Battle Pass cards of any season.
- Added several tooltips to give extra information in the battle screen.
We sincerely hope you enjoy this new expansion, and please do let us know what you think about it!
Changed files in this update