I think this should cover the main pressing issues for now, but please let me know if something persists or something new pops up.
Thanks again for all reports!
- Storm Mender is now purple-ish as the icon
- The Gear Power, name, etc listed in the inventory screen has been moved slightly to not clip into the belt slots
- Fixed waypoints beyond Mushroom Cavern not being remembered
- Fixed issue where progress got reset when playing local co-op (it will unfortunately still be reset upon update but it won't keep resetting now)
- Fixed issue with save file conversion mechanic resulting in a crash when certain quests were unobtained
- Fixed issue that prevented temp data from being cleared for users with some system languages that uses non-ascii paths
- Fixed issue where anomalies and world areas would spawn without doors or freeze on loading screens for some users
- Fixed "lost and found" cache causing a crash
- Fixed (probably) rare crash when gemming/enchanting equipment
- Fixed gambling giving class-related items when buying off-class items specifically
- Fixed 3 to 1 random conversion recipes of Transmuter giving off-class items similarly to gambling
- Fixed some item & enchant typos