Hello everyone! It seems that you are really enjoying this Himno. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for playing and for supporting this game!
What does this update bring? You have given me a lot of ideas to implement; here are some:
- NEW Wisp Garden, when you fall to the water, you will appear on the Wisp Garden, here you will see all the Wisp you released during the run. If you interact with one, for the next run you will start with it.
- Now each Wisp has its passive that will affect the mobility of the player, it will guide you towards the exit or it will release you coins. (8 in total)
- Save System (It will only save: player level & current district)
- Some bug fixes.
Thanks Brachragon & MakoSipper for the Wisp Garden and the Wisp passives ideas.
TIP: For people asking for a key-binding system, you can change the keys in the Pop-up window when you launch Himno. Click on "Input," double-click the key you want to change and press any key you wish to.
Himno 2 Prototype
There is a discussion that continues in this post. Make a sequel WITH or WITHOUT combat and how. If you have any ideas, you can post it there and we will discuss them.
At the moment, this is a prototype of "Himno 2" with combat, it's NOT definitive, much less.
- Top left: Health points, each point is a bullet. Coins and keys.
- Top right: Current bow equiped, depending on the bow, health increase or decrease ( so more bullets & HP). Current arrows equiped (fire, stone, ice...) and current potion equiped (2 uses).
- Bottom left: XP and Level.
Taking resources & Inventory
Breaking rocks, picking herbs and opening chests would be with the sword. You have 10 slots in your inventory. With materials you can craft limited items. If you want more complex items or weapons, you would need ccrafting tables or NPCs.
Combat vs some Slimes
As you can see, if you hit with the sword, you will heal. This encourages risk in certain situations to heal for free. Shoot with the bow, it will take 1 HP from you each arrow.
Edit: Sword is a secondary/support weapon. The main weapons are the bows.
I am showing this but it doesn't mean that I'm going to make a Himno 2 with combat. I show it so you can see what the combat would be like.
Have a nice day and thanks for supporting me! ːsteamhappyː
You can ask me any questions here in twitter.