Hey there vSpatial-ers!
First…….YOU MUST BE ON 0.3.5 TO MEET WITH OTHER USERS
Now back to our regular release message: As always, thanks for being part of our early access. Today we're releasing 0.3.5. Below are some of the updates we've included:
• AVATARS! Now jump into meetings with head and hand tracking using the new Oculus expressive avatars (they are cross platform, so steam users can pick a pre-built avatar by clicking your profile)
• We've added in more improvements to the settings app where you can now select a separate audio output and input for whatever reason you want
• A clean slate- When you launch vSpatial, all apps are now above your space and you simply point and grab to bring them down into your ring of apps
• Audio quality has improved and become more stable
• Squashed MANY bugs: thanks to everyone who helped us document and find these :)
AGAIN! BE ON 0.3.5 TO MEET WITH OTHER USERS, otherwise audio will NOT work
Keep sending us feedback so we can continue making vSpatial a better experience. As we are Early Access, please continue to help us out by sending us your notes on bugs, feedback, and also improvements you'd like to see at https://vspatial.com/support
We’ve got A LOT of big things coming like support for Oculus GO & Quest that'll work with remote desktops, stay tuned as we work towards getting those to the public soon. Keep on vSpatial-ing!