A new update has just been released! Send spaceships from your city to explore and build colonies on other planets.
Build spaceships in your city and send them to explore and colonize distant planets.
20 planets with their very own characteristics, different flora, different amount of resources, different levels of difficulty.
Mine for the expensive Spice to make a revenue, balance your colony's finance and have enough cash to build more ships and explore more planets.
Build and manage the colony: its food supply, employment, entertainment, education and health.
More than 20 new buildings for the colonies, with a resolution twice bigger than the usual assets.
And a new soundtrack!
And 2 extra steam achievements (PC only)
The space update is a small game in itself with its own mechanics. There's very little politics involved here, just an exciting end game bonus!
Large cities get a noticeable performance increase.
Some recurrent computations have been entirely recoded (land value, road access, environment points). They were causing repetitive freeze.
Destroying jungles and deserts are now lag free too.
- Added the option to reset the region.
- New message for the street protest. When a riot occurs the camera won't scroll to it anymore.
- Water provides a few environment points .
- Regional bonus growth is less powerful.
- Arcologies added to the transparency layer.
- Slums spread slower.
- Riots have been slightly tweaked.
- Added a tiny bit of incremental difficulty.
- When all issues have been addressed the counter shows "+" in stead of "1".
- Added pop up text when not enough stability to change immigration.
- Added some pop up text in the region mode.
- Faster fund transfers.
- Destroying a monorail was causing some tiles to disappear.
- The dropdown list in the fund menu was showing the same city several times.
- It was possible to build reserves on top of each other and above other buildings.
- Tourist buildings were always connected to a road even if not.
- Region map editor was not saving the maps in some situations.
- Park land value bonus corrected.
- Trade balance was displayed red even when positive.
- Theme Park shows correct amount of visitors and employees.
The windowed mode isn't working once the game is exported to steam, this feature is then considered canceled.
If you find any bug please take a moment to report it!
You can expect a patch to come up in the next few days.