King’s Day is here and with it comes the famed Market. With today’s update you’ll be able to unlock the new Market furniture and structure set, allowing you to turn your little shop into a marketplace to be proud of!
This update also brings the first iteration of annual events to Winkeltje. Annual events are, as you might already expect, events that come by once a year. Many of these are still in the works, but today you can check out the King’s Day event which will see customers visit your shop wearing orange, and a slight shift in what they’ll be looking to purchase.
Of course, this update also includes the usual assortment of bug fixes and improvements reported and requested by the awesome community here on the steam forums and on the [url= https://discord.gg/ZSMEenk]discord[/url].
Finally, shopkeeps would like see Steam Achievements come to Winkeltje in the future. We really like the idea, and would like to give you the chance to submit your ideas for any achievements! If you want your achievement in Winkeltje simply click the [url= https://forms.gle/Kr4PjY9DauvSp2hF8] link [/url], explain your idea, and it just might make it in!
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Annual Events: Though there is only one for now, we have added a system to support annual events! King’s Day comes by every spring so make sure to look out for it and gather the profits.
- The Market Place: A new counter, market stands and carts, new decorations and floor and wall types to go with them. Everything you need to turn your little shop into a marketplace.
- The Appeal Level Cap has been increased to 30.
- 1 new counter
- 4 new displays
- 10 new decorations
- 3 new wall types
- 1 new floor type
- Customers should now have more variety in the clothing they wear.
- Customers will wear appropriate clothing for King’s Day.
- Picking up unique furniture should no longer show you the prompt on cloning as it's not possible.
- Community Request: Camera rotation should now be stored when saving the shop.
- Added extra highlighting for furniture to make it clearer what you can interact with.
- Fixed an issue where shop objects could be placed outside of the shop area.
- You should no longer be able to push yourself out of the shop by returning furniture to its previous position.
- Edit Walls prompt now shows up correctly when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where ‘debtamount’ was not shown correctly in the Polish game version.
- Events now start when opening the shop and end when closing the shop.
- Annual events now start when intended.
- Fixed an issue where the crafting radial would not close if you clicked outside of it.
- Tutorial labels did not update when changing language during the tutorial.
- Opening the menu while the tutorial label was blinking would sometimes make the label invisible.
- Planters with multiple slots will no longer show how many days until harvest as this often showed incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue where the controller would not allow for removing an item with a quick button press if your inventory was empty.
- When loading, structures will now try to find a fallback if the saved one wasn't found.
- Fixed an edge case where water and harvesting particle systems could be active at the same time.
- The shopbuilder wall thumbnail label would show 0s when clicking any wall.