Hullow dear people!
Holy slime-puddle, what a month this has been! We will try and get you through all that was and will be!
Firstly, let's celebrate together with a neat discount: Moss Destruction is going on sale with 35% off! Grab the game and a copy for a friend as the 2 player couch co-op is nearing in! Sale is on for 2 days only.
And just why are we beaming like Dreadhorns after sunset? We've got plenty of reason to celebrate! One of them being a major milestone for us here at Shotgun with Glitters: We are overjoyed to announce that The Padre has finally launched on Steam and Nintendo Switch! You can find our retro stylised, 3D horror adventure game on Steam under the link:
Another reason behind our delight is the blast we had at Reboot Develop Blue 2019 in Dubrovnik - an awesome indie scene with a wonderful and supportive community, inspiring speeches from the aces of the industry, a terrific experience altogether. Check out the official recap video of the event here:
Moss Destruction had its own booth to exhibit for the people of the conference
We learned a lot from the engaging speeches and instructive feedback from fellow developers and attendees, knowledge that let us further improve Moss Destruction.
Based on the feedback at the conference and the reports you sent us, we put together an update, live now. Here's the log for
UPDATE 1.3 "GLAM"
- Visual mech mods now available! Upgrade your mech in style with these flashy, new babies, all true to the current Mossorian battle fashion trends. Glam! (You can find and buy them for krysol in the character selection screen).
- Introducing: 3 new fierce minibosses to encounter in the Dreary Desert world. Be on the lookout for them and go prepared! Who is your favourite?
- As asked for: the 2 unlockable characters now have their own special skills, making them truly different to play.
- As asked for: the shotgun is no longer OP.
- Pickup items are now better distinguishable throughout the game.
- We adjusted the brightness and lights in the Dark Moon Magic world so that visuals there now are easier to read.
- Damage booster orbs have a new, killer screen effect.
- Initial weapons will no longer spawn accidentally into walls in the first Dark Moon Magic level.
- Mossacre and Engineer Moss achievements should be working fine now.
- All-around performance improvements for smoother gaming experience.
Thanks again for the many feedback you guys send us, keep them coming as we are constantly putting effort into making the game the best for your liking. We would like to welcome all the new Moss players as well and encourage them to be a part of the community in the threads here on Steam and on our Discord server here: http://shotgunwithglitters.com/discord
If you are ever having any issues or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us! You can also reach out and send your reports and logs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep on being awesome!
The SwG Team