Patch 4 Hotfix
Thanks to your excellent feedback, we’re releasing a hotfix with some bug fixes and balancing tweaks for competitive Season 2!
- Fixed an issue with Necron troop regeneration
- Fixed the Pyramidal Reconstruction skill for Necron leaders, not being one anymore (That was not replaced by another one)
- Fixed an exploit allowing the use of 1v1 fleets in 2v2 for the guest
- Fixed psychic scream inflicting morale damage to the guest’s own ships
- Fixed fleet name display not working properly when switching from skirmish to ranked in the battle menu
- Fixed the control menu not working as intended when a key binding was assigned to two elements at the same time
- Fixed game ending without a vote when a player refuses to capitulate in the pop-up vote and then capitulates by themself
- The Vengeful Spirit now has the proper torpedoes
- The Blackstone Fortress no longer has the wrong tooltip for burn retro
- Fixed localisation key for the skill Wrecking Biomorph Ball
- The seasonal rewards portraits no longer reset when leaving the battle menu
- Fixed some sub-faction specific upgrades not being locked properly in the deployment phase
Rotation Speed Bonus of the "Red Wunz Go Fasta!" Ork upgrade has been reduced from 5° per second to 2° per second.
Ork Traktor Kannon cooldown has been raised from 40 seconds to 45 seconds.
Ork Shokk-Attack Mega Kannon assault action has been reduced from 4 to 3.
Ork Nova Kannon has been heavily modified:
It shoots 5 times instead of 3
Dispersion speed has been increased from 200 to 260 units per second.
Its damage has been increased from 50 to 125 minimum damages, and 100 to 250 maximum damage
- Necron Escort and Light cruiser HP regen increased from 0.35 to 0.5
- Necron Battle Cruiser HP regen increased from 0.75 to 1
- Necron Grand Cruiser HP regen increased from 1 to 1.25
- Necron Battleship HP regen increased from 1 to 1.5
- Necron Pyramidal reconstruction is no longer tied to the deck
- Necron Sekhem Light Cruiser cost has been increased from 140 to 151
- Necron Scourge Grand Cruiser cost has been decreased from 402 to 380
- T’au Ion Cannon Coaxial damage has been increased from 4 to 6
- T’au Escort Nicassar cost has been decreased from 59 points to 45
- T’au Escort Messenger cost has been decreased from 32 points to 27
- T’au Merchant Cruiser Larshi Vashya cost has been increased from 185 points to 200
- T’au Merchant Cruiser Larshi Tolku cost has been increased from 182 points to 210
- Siren Cannon upgrade morale damages have been increased from 2 to 3
- The Blackstone Fortress in the massive fleet mode, using separate balancing values from the campaign’s version, now deals Damage upgraded from 160 to 800
- Ark Mechanicus no longer has low maneuverability (can now use high energy turn), without cost augmentation.