While we’re heavily working on the upcoming big hazmat update, we'll try to release a few more bug fixing patches in the meantime, such as today's one:
We fixed an error that may have been the cause for VR bugs such as being unable to take items out of belt-points or items falling through ground. We also fixed the orientation of some items in VR being broken when held. Players in NonVR can now see the teleport gizmo once again.
- Increased shunter remote range and battery drainage
- In NonVR lighter lid now opens using the scroll wheel
This change comes with more items being moved to use the scroll wheel soon, as item selection will be reworked to function with keys 0-9.
--- Full changelog: ---
- Fixed an error potentially causing all belt and item -related problems in VR
- Fixed teleport gizmo not showing in NonVR
- Fixed pocket watch clock hands sometimes clipping into the watch body in NonVR
- Fixed some items having wrong orientation when picked up in VR
- Fixed some items having wrong orientation in belt in VR
- Increased locomotive remote range
- Updated locomotive remote battery usage
- Lighter lid now opens and closes using the scroll wheel in NonVR
- Lighter is no longer guaranteed to light up on first try in NonVR